Windows 10 Pro 64Bit Non Responsive Mouse & Keyboard at Login Screen

A

AWFordJr

Keep in mind I did search the internet before I started this question/topic. I am hoping this is where I get help as I am not use to posting on the Microsoft site.

So this happens off & on a lot & its very annoying. I lost everything last time because I got mad & reinstalled Windows which did fix the problem, but I just rebooted only to find its doing it again now. I noticed a post about this that was a few years old but did not see an option to reply to it. Also I noticed that someone suggested uninstalling & reinstalling driver for the keyboard & mouse which I found to be stupid because the MOUSE & KEYBOARD are none responsive, HELLO?!?!? I have tried other keyboard & mouses also which made no difference. If I was not a gamer I would install Linux & never look back!

So I need an actual fix for this not suggestions that will clearly not help because Windows is not tracking my keyboard & mouse so telling me to go into repair, or reinstall drivers is pointless without the use of these two devices.

System Build,

MB: SuperMicro X8DAi-0
CPU: Dual Intel Xeon E5649 2.53Ghz
Mem: Samsung 96GB DDR3 1066 Reg Ecc
Vid: Radeon RX 560 4GB
HDD1: Crucial 2TB SSD SATA III
HDD2: Seagate Barracuda 8TB 5400 RPM
DVD1: Lite-On 24x DVD-RW DL Writer
DVD2: Lite-On 24x DVD-RW DL Writer
AIO: Sabrent 74-1 Flash Media Reader/Writer
PSU: Rosewill Glacier 1000M 1000W

I really do not want to have to format every time this happens. Its extremely annoying! And some of my software is limited on how many times you can install it before it does not allow you to install it anymore.

Also by chance does anyone know what the master BIOS/Setup password is for an OEM Philips version of an SuperMicro X8DAi-O motherboard is? I bought one brand new OEM off eBay & no password was given with it but it requires one. ADMIN does not work. The only way I can get into my BIOS is to remove my cmos batter & power, then after putting them back in wait for an error message to popup with F1 option to fix it. Then I get to repeat it over & over again if I want back into the BIOS.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom