Unable to install Apps From Microsoft Store

A

Akash Chhabra

Recently I ran a windows debloater script which uninstalled many windows default apps, but with this, it also uninstalled "Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.5".

I am unable to install msix bundles by simply clicking on them.

Microsoft Store is also broken. I tried a lot of methods but unable to recover the Microsoft store like using

Get-AppXPackage WindowsStore -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
I am no longer able to install UWP apps.

I tried using administrative Powershell to execute:

Add-AppxPackage ./<msix bundle>

And Got The Error

Add-AppxPackage : Deployment failed with HRESULT: 0x80073CF3, Package failed updates, dependency or conflict

validation. Windows cannot install package 49306atecsolution.FilesUWP_0.23.1.0_x64__et10x9a9vyk8t because this package depends on a framework that could not be found. Provide the framework "Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.5" published by "CN=Microsoft Corporation, O=Microsoft Corporation, L=Redmond, S=Washington, C=US", with neutral or x64 processor architecture and minimum version 2.52012.2002.0, along with this package to install. The frameworks with name "Microsoft.UI.Xaml.2.5" currently installed are: {}

NOTE: For additional information, look for [ActivityId] 67fe02c6-e896-0002-16a0-006896e8d601 in the Event Log or use

the command line Get-AppPackageLog -ActivityID 67fe02c6-e896-0002-16a0-006896e8d601

At line:1 char:1

+ Add-AppxPackage .\Files-0.23.1.Msixbundle

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : WriteError: (C:\Users\akash\...23.1.Msixbundle:String) [Add-AppxPackage], IOException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : DeploymentError,Microsoft.Windows.Appx.PackageManager.Commands.AddAppxPackageCommand

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom