Dual Monitor Resolution Displaying at 1080 instead of 1440

H

HunterWinn

Hopefully I’m in the right spot.. I have a dual monitor setup, one running at 1440p and my second at 1080p. Had the 1440 setup first and added the second one later on. Obviously I ran the 1440p at it’s native resolution and the 1080 also and it worked fine for the last couple weeks since I got the new monitor. But I just built a new desk and unplugged my monitors to do so. Now my 1440p monitor runs at 1080p but only when my second monitor is plugged in. If I unplug monitor 2 monitor 1 goes back to 1440 and I can select 2560x1440 in display settings again but with both plugged in the option goes away even when I try to change settings on individual monitors. And AMD recognizes the 1440 as 1080 in those settings as well. I just can’t understand why I can’t get it back to how it was before with the correct resolution on both. When I identify monitors in the settings it has my second monitor as #1 and my main as #2 and I can’t change that even when I set it as my main display. I haven’t found anyone with the same specific problem googling it. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled drivers and done the device manager and update method. The cables are not the issue because they worked fine before. Sorry for the Nobel but I don’t know where else to turn.Please help

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom