Getting AADSTS50020 account error when trying to install printer on home network

• Thread starter JustWannaInstallPrinter
  • Start date
J

JustWannaInstallPrinter

My networked printer suddenly stopped talking to one of my PCs. It still works on other PCs. Not a printer issue. I tried removing and reinstalling it. When I search for printers, it forces me to log on. I had to create a Microsoft account to get past this. However, when I use that, I get this msg:

AADSTS50020: User account from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application 'dae89220-69ba-4957-a77a-47b78695e883'(Universal Print Native Client) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

This is a home network with a wifi and a network printer. I have "Windows 10 Home" What is going on here? To install a printer, do I now need to become a Microsoft networking expert, and figure out tenant services, live.com, and Azure? Can someone point me to an online course where I can get my Microsoft certification in these areas so that I can then go on to print my documents?

Continue reading...