movies stuck while playing, take forever to restart and shut down after updating windows 20h2

S

shariquekhan1

before i was using windows 10 2019 version it was running smoothly and perfectly. Then i came with update of win10 20H2 and i upgraded it . first i experienced time were changed usually every next boot after next few update this issue vanished. and i came up with new issue . that now my pc start taking forever to shutdown and restart when i turn my pc on after a long time. and during when i open my pc after a long , when i move my mouse rapidly on my screen its moving with stuck . And when i play game at tis time it is also laggy and even i paly any movie in VLC or default player it stuck. after restarting my pc take forever and shutting down too. so i need to shut down it force fully. and at 2nd boot just after i turned my pc all the issue vanish like its running fine. can you please help me locating my issue. my config. is

cpu-Amd ryzen7 3700x

gpu- GTX 1660 6gb

ram- 16gb 3200mz

nvme WD blue(primary)(500mb)
sata 1tb(secondary).

to solve my issue i tried erasing all my data from both my storage device and installing windows 10 again which was not of worth

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom