c:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll - Bad Image error

G

GustavinhoSilva

Hello,

Im just getting a lot of "C:\Windows\system32\dxcore.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vender for support. Status 0xc0000020 error" everytime that I try to open any program. And after a little minutes shows "Exception Processing Message 0xc000007b - Unexpected parameters"

It started happen recently, and recently I installed a big program of my job about 20Gb, I dont know if it was that issue.

Anyway, I have tried sfc /scannow and it stops at 74% saying "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation."

I checked an article from microsoft saying to do it on safe mode, I did it and nothing changed.

I also did dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth, where stops at 54% with an error also.

So I tried to restart my computer, after I uploaded all my important files. And I got "There was a problem resetting your PC".

I also noticed my pc is getting some bugs, as getting slow and when I restart and try to login my account it says something about a problem that I am offline and doesnt let me get in. After a couple of tries, it finally gets in.

Im out of ideas of what to do. and its really annoying. And I need to keep working.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks since now.

Ps: I have installed Windows 10 Home, x64 bits

Continue reading...