Wi-Fi Network Adapter and Bluetooth Network Adapter randomly appearing and dissapering while a "USB - Device Descriptor Failed" device randomly appear

• Thread starter Marr Raimund Salcedo
  • Start date
M

Marr Raimund Salcedo

I have another laptop created by ASUS (the OEM) 1-2 years ago with a brand name X407MA-BV201T with 4 GB of RAM and an Intel Celeron N4000 and with a legitimate Windows 10 Home Single Language license already programmed by the OEM on the device which makes it easier to activate.

The Wi-Fi and Bluetooth adapter which are both made by Qualcomm randomly appears (connected) and dissapers (disconnected). While it's happening a "USB - Device Descriptor Failed" randomly appears with an error and dissapears. Afterwards a BSOD (stop code: DRIVER VERIFIER DMA PROTECTION).

I tried to reinstall Windows or even backup and completely wipe the hard drive and it still the problem is still there. I'd tried both new and old drivers but the problem is still there. I'd open the special program called BlueScreenView but the BSOD with the stop code DRIVER VERIFIER DMA PROTECTION seems to came from the Windows NT kernel (specifically ntoskrnl.exe) and no other drivers and driver file (usually files in SYS form) instead.

I'd even tried the Linux Mint or Ubuntu install disk in live mode but the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth won't be detected until I restart for the first time and finally detects but after another restart, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth vanishes with some random lag (instead of Kernel Panic) on the Linux Mint Wi-fi page.

Is this a motherboard problem or a BIOS problem/bug? If this is a BIOS problem/bug, how do I bypass the ASUS BIOS UEFI Rollback Protection?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom