Bsod on new PC. Several parts went to RMA but problem persists.

M

manubesada

Hello all.

I will try to be as concise as possible. I had a perfectly stable and new system, which was the following: 3600xt stock

2x8 3200 team argb (on xmp)

Asrock velocita b550

Adata m2 500gb

Gigabyte 2070s

Seasonic mII 750w bronze.

On early December, I bought a 3070 from zotac and the bsod started randomly. On idle first, under any other moment then. Did clean install but it didn't work, so I took all the parts to RMA (except the psu). They couldn't reproduce the error but they did see the faulty m2, so they gave me a new one (WD this time). The next day, BSOD once again, systematically but without a pattern (the dump files said many things, not very consistent). Severe stress tests of all kinds were carried out, with no error report. So I thought it could be the psu or the gpu.

I took ALL the rig to RMA (including psu, wich is not new but it was working fine), and they didnt found errors, once again, under many stress tests. But they gave me a brand new 3070.

Back home, i installed again a clean copy of windows and run memtest, memtest86, OCCT, heaven, primer95 without any error of any kind ... and a week later (today) a new bsod . The minudump file says that the program that crashed is epic games, but it suggest a hardware failure in the ram mainly.

Here is the minidump: [TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

It's almost always this error: [ntkrnlmp.exe](http://www.google.com/search?q=ntkrnlmp.exe) (nt!memset+0xFE04) ; [ntoskrnl.exe](http://www.google.com/search?q=ntoskrnl.exe) (nt+0x3F5780) . I feel it could be the ram, cpu or mobo.I do not find logic in the situation. I cannot reproduce the error and my frustration is immense.

Anyone have any ideas? Sorry for the long post.

Continue reading...