Does anyone know how to fix this log in issue with Microsoft Store and Microsoft Edge?

G

GlynnTarrant

I know the title is pretty vague but please allow me to specify. I've been unable to log into my Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, Minecraft, and Microsoft Edge via my Microsoft Account for the past two or so weeks now. I've tried various troubleshooting methods and they are not working.

When I attempt to log into Microsoft Edge I get the error message "We can't sign you in right now. The Microsoft Edge team has been notified of this issue. Please try again later. Error code: 3, 15, 1067"

When I attempt to log into the Microsoft Store App, I receive the error "We encountered an error, please try again later."

When I try to log into my Xbox App, I receive the error "We couldn't sign you into Xbox Live. The process terminated unexpectantly."

When I try to simply open Minecraft I receive the error "Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" (which is extremely annoying because I pay for Minecraft realms each month and I can't even open the game now)

I can't even log into my Microsoft account through the security settings or account settings. I just get a window that flashes up for a second before it closes itself. I tried to add a new user to the computer to see if that could fix the problem, but I am unable to actually add a new user because it again flashes a window for a second before it closes itself. So basically I'm on a local admin account and I cannot access my Microsoft account via any apps from the store on through Microsoft Edge.

I can still sign into my Microsoft account via Google Chrome, through various apps on my phone, my laptop, and through my Xbox One. So whatever the problem is it is tied to my desktop PC and its various windows apps. Most of the troubleshooting methods require that I either make a new account on the PC or log into my Microsoft account, but as I previously stated I can't do that. I disabled my windows defender firewall, didn't fix anything. I tried running different commands such as "msreset", didn't work. Always some error as to why the command can't run, was terminated midway through, or that it didn't find anything wrong. In some cases my PC simply didn't understand the command or program so it didn't run. I scanned for malware and it has been turning up nothing every day. Scanned for viruses with my antivirus software, still nothing. I even got in contact with customer support and they say that there's nothing wrong with my account and it must be a technical issue. And since I can't seem to get ahold of a living technical support representative, here I am.

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error? It's been driving me crazy for weeks now and I've tried to fix it myself multiple times but I just can't.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom