Persistent Intermittent BSOD's on upgraded mobo

T

tjmccord

Hello all,

I had a few BSOD issues when on my previous motherboard related to the game bar and the GameInputRedistributable crashing my desktop, and decided to start with a fresh install when moving to a new X570 mother board from my previous X470 build. All other components, drives, etc., remained.

Since I went to the fresh install and installed fresh all drivers, I have had random but persistent BSOD's. Typical experience is to have them once every 12 hours or so, but I did have a stretch of 36-48 hours without. The last few days, however, it has been nigh 6+ times per 24 hour period.

It's been a random assortment of stop codes and error codes that all lacked any detail regarding a specific misbehaving driver, but all documentation I could find when inputting each into a search has stated "driver issue" indiscriminately. I did a safe mode DDU cleaning and reinstalling of graphics drivers, audio drivers, and various other attempts to clear any conflicts, including resetting this fresh install once and attempting to go at it again.

Memory tests seem fine, I have reseated my RAM, my GPU, and even my bloody heatsink. I have tried one stick of RAM, 2, etc., and always end with the same issue persisting.

I found the documentation on driver verifier, and got myself into a BSOD boot loop wherein driver verifier was crashing windows before the environment could load - unfortunately the bloody stop code never gave up a culprit on the screens.

Since the dump files are not readable by text editor, I pulled the last three dump files and system info, and zipped it up to put into my OneDrive here.

If anyone with fresh eyes could give me any sort of feedback on what they see within the files, I would be massively appreciative. I'm ready to start ripping out hardware and downgrading, but the driver verifier boot loop makes me suspicious of AMD's chipset drivers or the new Nvidia drivers I have installed.

Thanks all!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom