The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck

T

TracerBullet22

Hello -

My computer keeps freezing and restarting on its own while I'm playing games (game freezes, emits a loud obnoxious buzzing noise in headphones, and a few seconds later it shuts down and restarts), and the Event Viewer spits out messages like the ones below around the times its happening.

I've tried everything I could find in these forums (memtest, antivirus scans, removing/cleaning/replacing RAM sticks, BIOS updates, driver updates, and even a complete system reset..), but nothing seems to work. There's a ~1 GB memory.dmp file that it's creating as well, but haven't gone down that route, yet. Anyone familiar with this issue, or have any thoughts on what it could be/how I could fix it?

Event 1001, BugCheck

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e (0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8034adc0e36, 0xffff9c09a5e48df8, 0xffff9c09a5e48630). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 373cab6c-ae61-49ca-8e00-dd7d9afca994.

Event 41, Kernel-Power

The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

If it helps, my current system is an iBuyPower BB972, purchased at Best Buy a little over a year ago (just over the one year warranty, of course..)

• Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER
  • Processor: Intel 9th Gen Core i7-9700F
  • Mobo: B365M DS3H WIFI
  • Memory: Apacer 16gb DDR4 SDRAM

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom