New Windows 10 Rig Crashing (BSOD) - No idea why

A

Asperis

Hi, I previously asked this question but I'm not sure if there's a certain way to reopen a question or not as there are more details on this, I previously made this question here:

and I honestly have been crashing a lot less, but every time I start up the computer it seems to crash. The details on the matter are this

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X

Memory: 16GB Crucial
Drive: CT1000P2SSD8 NVMe M.2

Wi-Fi: ASUS PCE-AC56 802.11ac Network Adapter

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 1030
MOBO: Asrock B450M Pro4

Now, this detail I've worried about and didn't mention but when I first started up the computer there had been a large pop noise and when I replaced the PSU everything seemed to be fixed, the motherboard works fine and everything except there is an odd selection of 2 BSODs (I also don't believe there's likely a motherboard problem because the pc works all day just crashes once in the morning). The two BSOD errors I have been getting are DPC Watchdog Violation, and then recently I have gotten not that but WHEA uncorrectable error earlier last morning.

By the way, I changed my NVIDIA drivers to a previous version and I know it happened the next morning with WHEA not Watchdog, this was the first time the BSOD error code had changed, but this morning I wasn't exactly sure if it was WHEA or Watchdog but WHEA only showed up after the driver issue.

Current DMP Files:

I don't have the WHEA DMP files because I have only gotten them at a very urgent time but the computer ONLY and I mean ONLY crashes when I boot it up for the first time in the morning, I turn it off and back on and it works all day and all night perfectly.

I'm not exactly sure but could this be a problem with my NVMe? or could something as that initial shock possibly damaged my GPU? I don't believe it'd be GPU though as I can run games on it all day completely fine.

I've currently updated every single one of my drivers, I also have run memtest86 and gotten 0 ram errors.

It appears as if I may have to like warm up my pc for it to work, when it stays off for some time it crashes, then it works after that, if its been on and I restart, it works fine, I go to bed and wake up and turn it on, it crashes after about 5 minutes, often when I do something.

This has been an absolute puzzle for me for the past few days and I've been going insane over it, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Continue reading...