System Shutdown Issues

R

Ryuwolves

So I've had and issue lately for about 1 year now. I cant seem to troubleshoot or narrow down where the issue is at. The issue will come an go at times where it will be fine for a few days or a week before returning. Below i will post all my computer says.

[COLOR=rgba(42, 0, 170, 1)]Windows[/COLOR]

Problem Date

1/26/2021 2:48 Pm

Windows was not properly shut down

[COLOR=rgba(42, 0, 170, 1)]Description[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)] The previous system shutdown at 2:17:53 PM on 1/26/2021 was unexpected.

This is the issue I keep getting every few days that will happen throughout the day and happen about 1-10 times. Then I will not get it again for about a week before then getting it again. I have spent a lot of time googling around the web for all known issues. I have spent hours in the CMD check the sfc /scannow for any issue and all come up clean. I have checked the Microsoft safety scanner for aid and i was given this error at the end (VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore) not really sure what it falls under but have checked it up and read about it. Still confused what's causing the Windows shut down.[/COLOR]

I have also gone to great lengths as to doing system restart of all files on my computer and returning the computer back to it original default factory settings. Which was working just great for 1 week before finally giving me another Windows Shut down unexpected. I have also thought it could be my Power supply which I have a LEPA G1600 1600W 80 PLUS GOLD MODULAR POWER SUPPLY. If wondering why such a power PSU mostly because I do live streaming and use my tower for both streaming and gaming on which i also have 9-15 fans cooling the system. A GeForce RTX 2080 TI Gaming OC 11GB GDDR6. The list goes on in my tower but I don't feel I need to explain the spec's. So ya in a nutshell my computer has been experiencing this issue for about 1 year now and nothing seems to be working.

The last thing I have tried is purchasing a new Power supply today. After getting an corsair 850W 80 Gold power supply. I can say that the system started running fine for about 5-10mins before Getting the Windows Issue posted above at 2:17:53 PM today. Now I am certain it wasn't my Power Supply. Only issue now is to figure out is it coming from the Motherboard or my SSD Drive? or is it my RAM?

Help is needed. I'm very intelligent about fixing issues on computers but this issue has be stumped.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom