Extremely varied BSOD codes on startup and after login

T

Th0mbus

Dear Microsoft Community,

I am repeatedly getting BSODs every time I use my laptop. The stop codes are extremely varied. Here are just some I have received over the past few days:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

KERNEL_MODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

RESOURCE_MANAGER_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

CACHE_MANAGER

VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I have noticed every time I startup that System Interrupts in Task Manager stays at 100% CPU workload for quite some time. One of the BSODs pointed to this process called "intelppm.sys".

I have also noticed an overall decline in user experience, with consistently long load and startup times and applications more than likely to hang or crash. My fans for some reason are always at full RPM and temperatures are abnormally high.

The BSOD usually occurs on startup but if not it can appear randomly anytime after startup (doesn't matter if I'm logged in or not) - I once tried accessing safe mode with networking but I got a BSOD when entering my account password. Windows Update says there are no updates so that must mean I'm up to date. Also checked the Lenovo Vantage app and Intel Driver Support Assistant and both said I was up to date with the exception of the Intel HD Graphics Driver which shouldn't be installed because my laptop has custom graphics drivers from Lenovo.

I've tried 'chkdsk' and 'sfc /scannow' commands in admin Command Prompt, both said there was nothing wrong. I've done multiple hardware tests within the UEFI all of which have passed. I've also done a full AV scan using Avira which came up with nothing. I've used the Memory Diagnostic Tool and reseated my RAM but also to no avail. I'm currently thinking of doing a backup and full reset unless some kind person from the MC community can come up with an alternative solution.

Link to minidump: MediaFire

Specs:

i5 8250U

LENOVO 20KSCTO1WW (U3E1)

8GB SK Hynix DDR4-2666 HMA81GS6CJR8N-VK
4GB Micron DDR4-2666 MTA4ATF51264HZ-2G6E1

238GB LENSE30256GMSP34MEAT3TA

447GB KINSTON SA400S37480G

Win 10 Home 64-bit

Conexant SmartAudio HD

Realtek 8822BE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC

Any help would be greatly appreciated,