Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

• Thread starter JonathanIberri-Gutierrez
  • Start date
J

JonathanIberri-Gutierrez

Hello today I was playing Destiny 2 and simply alt tabbed and then my system crashed with the bsod error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I had been getting a reference by pointer bsod error a few days before this so I had done a windows reset which only kept my personal files but removed all apps. I ran memtest86+ and the windows memory diagnostic to see if there was any errors found and both found nothing. I made copies of what windbg has said after I entered the minidumps into the debugger. I couldn't find how to zip up the files so I simply saved the debugger outputs. Any help would be appreciated since I cannot determine what is causing these bsods even after a windows reset. I'm also struggling to determine what the debugger is saying caused the blue screen besides being associated with ntoskrnl.exe however I have read that ntoskrnl.exe itself does not cause the crash but something else leads to its failure therefore causing the crash. I am not overclocking any of my components outside of the xmp profile provided by the ram manufacture but I used it for years without any issues. I am undervolting both my cpu and gpu but when put under stress tests nothing crashes even after hours. The bsods are very random and have only happened when i've alt tabbed. I did have a program called project lasso installed which would manage system priorities so when I alt tabbed it would lower game priority so I am wondering if that could have anything to do with it. below are the files showing the debugger logs. The first is the most recent bsod and the second link is from 6 days ago. I also included a picture from bluescreenview which blames ntoskrnl.exe

Properties (gyazo.com)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom