How do I get Microsoft to investigate a Windows Update that continually causes my computer to BSOD?

T

that1guyyep101

Specs: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/ENRIZBJpj2S81IX3atTVrqd

The issue is I have had to reinstall my OS a few times.. and it's always for the same reason. There are 3 updates that will randomly decide to install.

I am not sure which one but they say...

"Intel - Net - 12.19.0.16"

"Intel - System - 10/3/2017 12:00:00 AM - 11.7.0.1045

"Intel - Net - 12.18.11.1"

Again I am not sure which update exactly but I know for sure it is one of those.

It always says something about page fault in nonpaged area.

Like I said I have had to reinstall the OS a few times because of this same issue and these same "updates"

It's pretty much always the same results. I go to turn on the computer... it bluescreens... says page fault in nonpaged area. Then does the whole "diagnosing" thing or whatever. Then it "attempts repairs" and usually is never able to fix itself. It takes me to the recovery tools menu or whatever it's called... where it gives you the options to do startup repair, system restore, etc, etc.

I try startup repair and that usually doesn't fix the issue.

I try the option where you can uninstall quality update or uninstall feature update. I try both of those and neither of those help. It is unable to do either one of those.

I mess with it and mess with it some more and finally give in and reinstall the entire OS just to have it ruined again by one of the updates mentioned at the beginning of this post.

So how do I get a hold of Microsoft to get them to look at the specs of my machine, and see why these updates are legit RUINING it OVER AND OVER????????

Like I want an actual Microsoft employee to get in touch with whoever they need to get in touch with and figure out why these updates are trash.

So is there a way for me to get a Microsoft employee to view this thread and pull these bad updates so they quit getting pushed to my computer and breaking it????

Anyways... for those that may ask... no I am not hitting the "check for updates" button within windows update.

Sometimes I'll just go to Settings>Update & Security and it will list all 3 of the updates I mentioned at the beginning of this post.

Then there will be a button at the bottom that says "Install now"

I DO NOT click it. But even though I DID NOT click it within a little while it tries to install them anyways and my computes breaks again.

Other updates install just fine. The computer will work for a few weeks even. But as soon as I see the updates I mentioned at the beginning of this post it's game over. Because even though I never click "Install now" they try to install anyways and they break the computer.

I am so tired of it. I want actual help from a Microsoft employee. Quit pushing trash updates to my computer that are breaking it. DO QUALITY CONTROL.

Picture of what I'm talking about: updates.jpg

I do have video proof as well if needed. I just ran low on space on my google drive so I removed the videos off there. But I can re-upload them if needed.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom