Remote login to win 10 enterprise virtual machines via powershell

T

Tanul

[COLOR=rgba(51, 51, 51, 1)]Team,

We have few windows 10 enterprise virtual machines in which an application is running and it is not possible to execute them as window service because this application executes few powershell commands internally. In addition, it also tried to connect windows credential manager. I don't know if it is possible to run all these commands in session 0 as i can only host the window services through system account.

Whenever any update comes, machine automatically restarts and this is also unavoidable as this is how the policies are structured. Furthermore, I have explored Autologin also but it is not allowed in my organization as well. I have also considered to use task scheduler with high priority using machines admin account. But, in that case I have to change password at certain periods as this is my organization policy of password expiration which makes it difficult because these are prod environments.

Now, the moment machine open again it stands at welcome screen i.e. Please press Ctld+ALT+DEL to login

At this stage, is there any possible way to login the machines using powershell or linux bash shell commands line so that my application can run at startup.

Please help..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(51, 51, 51, 1)]
Note:- The virtual machines are on private cloud so the Tags I've selected here are the best possible I can think of.
[/COLOR]

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom