Mouse constantly gets stuck and keyboard strikes randomly choose to work

R

ReneeBoyett

This one is weird, and I've been dealing with it for over a year now. My keyboard will sometimes not register I typed something or will keep typing and I end up with a mess on my screen. I'm constantly editing this because my keyboard is doing this as I type it. I've inserted the keyboard into other devices, including my XBox, and there zero issues. It has be something with the computer itself. The same goes for my mouse. It gets stuck on the screen and then moves on its own. I've replace the batteries on both of these, used different mousepads (my leg is the only thing that seems to make it work, which is weird), used different USB slots, updated the drivers as was recommended in a different forum, removed and reinstalled the keyboard and mouse, and nothing changes. I use Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, they're a set, and it came with the computer. My computer is nearly six years old and a Dell XPS. I don't have the money to purchase a new computer, and I honestly don't feel I ought to. I did a full virus and malware scan using Avira and Malwarebytes, both found nothing out of the ordinary. I have also tried using two different keyboards (a wireless and wired) and the same issue applies to all of them. How do I fix this?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom