Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing in hidden devices, nor legacy download

Y

Y33tySk33ty

Hey guys, so just to preface. I have completely wiped my HDD many a time, its seen some use, so I dunno if it could cause issues. I doubt, but still.

So, I'm trying to play some cross platform games with a friend. He plays on Xbox, me, PC. I wanted to use Xbox party chat, since he plays with his Xbox friends there. So I tried joining his party with just the companion app. No work, it shows on his screen that I join, but on mine, it just says connecting. Shows everyone in the party, all that, but neither side can hear anything. Now, considering everything else was working fine, I do not thing its an internet issue. I have seen talking about Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface, and I cannot see it in Device manager, wether looking at hidden, or shown. Nor can I install it through legacy.

77d34b9b-a3f9-4096-ae89-0b63df2aa91e?upload=true.png7d504523-916f-4625-b1ff-d514f3cd729c?upload=true.pngce8ac5f5-c8f7-4003-ac1f-f025f8486a91?upload=true.png

Now, I dunno if its something else, but considering I can't find it anywhere on my device already, will I have to download the driver itself and install from there, or is there some other way to use Xbox Party Chat on PC talking to someone on Xbox. Frustrating thing is, I installed the app, when I didn't want to, (don't quite like Xbox app, clunky) and all I get for that is literal hours of searching on how to talk, in an app, made for Xbox, which I downloaded, just because I figured I would be able to use XBOX party chat, in the XBOX app. I can join on my phone no problem. But I would rather use my headset.

Continue reading...