Can't install windows 7 in a New Mini Pc , Keyboard and mouse stop working when the screen to setup de Region/Langage come

W

Wilfriedd

Hello , and sorry for my english if i make some mistakes .

I've got a brand New Mini Pc , with i9 10880 and Windows 10 64bit

I tried to made a dual boot , or even connect my SSD DRIVE (already with Windows 7 ultimate) , but the same things happens ...

For the dual Boot : After the Bios screen , windows is loading files from the USB ISO FILE , and then the blue screen appears to set the langage .

Unfortunately , i'm stuck here . Why? because the keyboard and mouse disconnect . I'm not allowed to use them ( they were working fine on the bios) ..

38fa4f08-160a-4b7a-841d-662f12bf8e0b?upload=true.jpg

I was thinking it was something with the USB 3.0 OR 2.0 . My mini Pc has 4 USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0 , so i'm connecting my hard drive to these USB 2.0 ports ..

For my SSD drive with Windows 7 already installed : After the Bios screen , i'm arriving at the USERS SCREEN ( administrator , guest etc) and same thing . I can't chose because Keyboard and mouse are not working anymore ...

This is so crazy !!!!

Windows 10 didnt have any problem with that. And i'm using the USB 2.0 port in case it's a compatibility problem ...

In My bios , all is enabled 85ba806f-40fb-47ab-afd1-37a3c9d52ac9?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom