Extremely frustrated, multiple BSODs while idle, and have replaced half my components

T

Tabemaju

Hi everyone,

I have posted about this several times but still cannot find a solution. Here is my setup:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock TF 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler

Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory

Storage: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 2 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 24 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case

Power Supply: Corsair RMx White 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

I am getting daily, consistent BSOD errors when the PC is at low use or idle, and I am not getting them when under load. The errors vary, but the most common is IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Here are the things I've tried:

• Fresh install.
  • Stree tested CPU, GPU, and memory with no issues.
  • Ran memTest86 with no issues.
  • Ran each stick of ram individually and both ended with BSODs on idle.
  • Replaced RAM with same model.
  • Replaced PSU with with EVGA 850GQ.
  • Ran Adata diagnostic on NVME with no issues.
  • Tested both PSUs with power supply tester, and both passed.
  • Replaced motherboard with same model.
  • Tried different/latest BIOS, drivers, etc.

In a few weeks, I should have a new CPU (AMD 5900x), but in the meantime I am completely frustrated. The only things I have left to replace are the GPU and NVME drive. This weekend, I am planning to swap in an old video card to see if that helps, but in the meantime I am really hoping I can get some input. Here are my latest minidump files:

Any help would be appreciated! This is my first "high end" build and it's been completely frustrating! I am within the warranty on everything, but as you can see I want to avoid swapping anything else out when I'm not sure what the issue is.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom