I keep Losing internet connection even though I'm connected to a Wireless Network.

R

Roj03

Just as the title says, I keep losing internet Connection even though I'm connected to my home wireless network.

when running the troubleshooter it says "Your Computer appears to be correctly configured but the device or resource ( * ) is not responding" where the * changes from microsoft.com to sometimes google.com, etc.

I've done multiple fixes that seems to work temporarily but as time passes by, even doing these things doesn't work anymore. Below are the things I've tried before writing this question here.

• Restarting my Laptop (when I first encounter the problem restarting my device works, but just like I said, as time passes it doesn't work anymore)
  • Turning On/Off my Wireless Connectivity
  • Uninstalling my Wireless Driver and restarting my device
  • Setting my IP and DNS to obtain automatically while doing these commands on Admin CMD then restarting my device

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /registerdns
netsh winsock reset
netsh int ip reset
ipconfig /renew

• Innitiating a system reset.

Even after doing a system reset, I'm still experiencing the problem, and after doing the things above for quite a while now all of them are not working maybe unless I do another system reset which I don't want to do. Is there anything I can do to fix these issue?

Also my windows and drivers are all up to date, while my network driver cannot be reverted back to previous version for some reason.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom