Frequent Random BSODs

A

ArjunSankar M1

Hello all,

So my pc has been acting weird for months now, at first only when gaming my pc shut down with no messages or anything, windows event viewer kept on showing DistributedCOM errors even after i kept on fixing them and refused to boot until i manually pressed the reboot button but just a week ago when i was on VMware it happened again now im unable to do any kind of serious work on my pc. At times, firefox would crash and then the pc sometimes spotify would crash and then the pc.

The most common bsod i have is Page fault in non paged area. One time it showed the cause of error as kilf.sys which belonged to kaspersky i couldn't find the kilf.sys driver file so i uninstalled kaspersky. The errors kept on comin back so i got frustrated and reinstalled windows(windows 10 N) using a usb i made using the media creation tool and I got a BSOD DURING the installation (hahaha fml). Now my pc still keeps on randomly shutting down. Please help.

I have tried the following:

changing the RAM (not afraid to reseat it)
changing the powersupply (it was making a weird sound so i thought that may be a cause of it)
My windows installation is on my SSD, but after reinstalling as mentioned above, upon booting it shows me that i have two installations of windows (on volume 1 and 5)
I once accidentally converted one of my disks into static/dynamic
chkdsk /f /r shows me i have some bad sectors at the fourth stage
sfc /scannow stops at 79%

The other errors i get are

irql_not_less_or_equal
system_service_exception
critical_system_corruption

Upon booting into windows in Volume 5 it just shows me the diagnosing my pc screen and shows me an srt error

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]Link to sysnative bsod dump : [/COLOR]sysnative - Google Drive

sometimes booting into my pc after it crashes logs me out of steam

please please help me :(

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom