Pc turning on after hibernation problem

• Thread starter Stefanos Lamprou
  • Start date
S

Stefanos Lamprou

Hello everyone.

I have a weird problem with my pc, after it goes into hibernation, waking it up doesn't always work.

Sometimes it works fine, but sometimes (quite often nowadays) it won't turn on fully, all leds turn on, fans ramp up but there is no video output, and the entire system seems not to be responsive.

In order to make it work, I have to hard reset it, and usually that won't work the first time either, i get past bios but right when windows are supposed to load, it goes to black screen again. After 2-3 resets everything seems fine and it boots up ok, and once it boots up, thats it, no other issue appears and it works fine. (Fyi, sometimes the display turns off because of lack of signal, but sometimes it stays black but detects a signal).

Something weird i noticed is that while it gets stuck, my keyboard lighting works, but it is like lagging, i press the key to switch lighting color for example and the function lags in time (if i spam the key, the keyboard response is like 1 change per second), like the usb gives power to the keyboard but something is off, i don't know if this is relevant.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom