Cannot Uninstall iCloud From Windows 10 (0x80073cfaj)

J

juanbat81

Hi,

My name is Juan and, after a very long-winded and tumultuous career with iCloud for Windows, I am trying to just reinstall fresh since there was a recent update; however, there really is no trace of iCloud except for in Settings > Apps. When I try to uninstall from there, I get the following error:

acbc71dd-c183-473b-8116-2aef2dc223a4?upload=true.jpg

I can't seem to find an uninstaller anywhere because the version of iCloud that I initially downloaded was from the Microsoft Store, so any other copies of an update or a reinstaller are unavailable for use. Everything must go through the Microsoft Store. When I search for iCloud in the Microsoft Store, I get this:

0df4ba96-daca-430d-b010-4d071dfedea9?upload=true.jpg

When I tap "Launch" from the Microsoft Store, I get an indication that it is trying to install:

be600cc5-d953-427f-b7c6-cefc701d5b9d?upload=true.jpg

But then this happens:

075d0572-e9e6-4914-925b-f58a0f4648cb?upload=true.jpg

I've tried the many methods listed online for help with this problem, including going into Powershell, but I'm at a loss now. If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated!

Also, iCloud is not accessible on my PC. It's as if it has already been uninstalled.

I'll do anything anyone suggests, even if I have done it already, and then post the results here. I'm determined to get iCloud off of my computer for now so that I can reinstall it at a later time.

- Juan

Continue reading...