Blue screen Issue with New PC

J

Justin 6789

Hi, so i built a new PC about a month ago and I've been having blue screen issues with it for a while (from as long as I can remember). I attempted many things to try and find the issue, I've swapped out the following stuff to test if it still causes bsod and it still does. I tried swapping out the: RAM, SDD (to a brand new hard drive), Motherboard and graphics card, all at separate times, and it still didn't stop the BSOD.

The error messages I have gotten from blue screen varied from a large amount of different codes, although I feel like the most common one was the "IRQL Not less or equal". Something I noticed before was that my PC would never bluescreen when I play games, however sometimes it would blue screen when I'm not using the computer. I will include some of the crash dumps I have saved.

FYI there once was a crash dump that mentioned something about my corsair headset (but it was a one time thing, I think). I've tried turning off Bluetooth but it still bluescreened (although my wireless headset's receiver was still connected to the PC)

MSI 3060ti -graphics card
AMD ryzen 3600 -CPU
DDR4 3200MHZ Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB - RAM

MSI b450 Gaming PRO Carbon Max Wifi - Motherboard

Western Digital SN750 - SSD

Corsair VOID PRO RGB Wireless gaming headset

Please help ASAP (I need to know if I have to return my CPU and get a new one)

Thank you cabff170-7f0f-402e-ba26-7abbd832b19f?upload=true.png7cd339f3-75ca-46c3-8494-da8066d2c003?upload=true.pngf8d6307e-9b5c-4643-80a0-eff02ac89859?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom