ASUS Vivo book X540MA Not Turning On

Z

ZackChu

I have an Asus Vivobook X540MA 15.6" Windows 10 Laptop Intel Celeron N4000 4GB RAM 1TB HDD and I recently installed driver booster to keep my drivers up to date. After a few days, I was seeing youtube and suddenly got the blue screen of death. I'm pretty sure it was the driver booster that caused this problem. Usually, when I had the screen of death my computer would restart and act okay again. But last week I had the blue screen of death again and this is where my problem began. At first, it would just be stuck on the "ASUS IN SEARCH OF INCREDIBLE" screen with the loading circle on it. I searched on youtube how to fix it but nothing worked. I decided to shut down the pc, then push f9 multiple times till I got to the troubleshooting screen. I decided to reset my pc < remove all files < and local reinstall as it didn't let me pick cloud download. It took a few hours to complete and after it did my laptop had an even bigger problem. You know when I said it would just be stuck on that logo screen right? Well now, every time I start it up, it's on the logo screen like before with the loading circle but after a few seconds, it just shuts down automatically and does the same thing again over and over. I can't even get to the log-in screen. I tried to reset my pc but with clear the whole cd option it was going well until it stooped and said something like "Your Pc encountered an error while resetting. Nothing has been affected." I didn't create a system restore point either. I tried to also do cmds commands as well. I'm starting to think my laptop is gone for good. If anyone can help me solve it, I would be grateful. But at this point, I think I should just go to a repair shop and have them repair it, or even get the laptop replaced with a new one.

Continue reading...