BSOD Memory Dump file assistance required.

R

Ryannn420

So I've been getting frequent and that I mean a lot, almost one every 10-20 minutes, I tried everything in the book, drivers update/reinstallation, checking my bios and resetting to default or even some underclocking it. I'm trying to identify the reason for the crash, and Memtest shows me that it's a hardware without telling me which it is, had to go around searching for the meaning of the error for the code and it was a 1102. Moving on I found that people are saying it is pointed to RAM, but my motherboard do support the RAM I'm using. Again moving on, I found 2 or 3 other issues and now I'm left with one of my last help here. According to the other threads, I have copied the MEMORY.DMP(The big one) and Minidump(3 of them) all together with a MSinfo32 and zipped them up and placed them in filed names inside the zipped file. I hope to get some assistance soon as I've only built my desktop pretty recently, around 2 weeks ago and all this issues are popping up left right center.

Current Desktop Specs:

- MSI Tomahawk x570(Bios has been updated around 2 weeks ago upon posting(posting date 14/2/2021))

-AMD Ryzen 5800x

- RTX 3070 MSI Gaming Trio X

- G.skill Trident 32(16x2)GB

- Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D2 QLC SSD

- Toshiba HDD

TLDR found lots of things tried lots of things, left with one method here for help. I have the links to my MEMORY.DMP, MSinfo32, and minidump files where do I send them here?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom