Wireless Logitech K400 Plus Keyboard Not Working (Windows 10)

H

hbfreedom

I can't get my Logitech wireless keyboard to work. Plugged its USB receiver into the USB Port, get a message that set up is happening, a confirmation that set up is done, and I see "Logitech Unifying Receiver" under Settings > Bluetooth & Other Devices so it seems paired. I've already tried:

Changing the already brand new batteries in the keyboard.

Uninstalled / reinstalled the device (including the necessary reboot in between)

Uninstalled all the keyboard drivers, rebooted, let windows install the 'best' drivers

Checked Device Manager and it says the keyboard is fine

Went to Settings > Ease of Use> Keyboard to make sure Filter Keys was off (a suggestion found on the internet)

Checked the functionality of the USB port and its fine (plugged in another USB device and worked fine)

And in between most of the above were several reboots as well.

If my work style matters, I have an external monitor attached to my laptop, but I keep my laptop open so I can have 2 screens. My logitech wireless mouse works fine with this set up. I can navigate via my laptop touch/scroll pad or as soon as I touch the mouse, it switches to the wireless mouse. I assumed Windows could handle the same thing with a keyboard.

Argh! So frustrating. Tips would be appreciated.

Continue reading...