Windows doesn't really accept the Wifi

F

Feeding.exe

Greetings,

Basic Information:

Windows 10, 20H2

Wireless Adapter: Asus PCE-AC51

Driver: latest (installed Yesterday, reinstalled today)

Installed: Yesterday

I have the Problem, that Windows doesnt want to connect to the Internet, if I get it connected to the Network, it permanently switches between the two states of "No Internet", and "Connected" but connected means in that case it sometimes works for a few seconds and then no connection to the internet, often it doesn't connect to the internet at all. Other Windows 10 devices work perfectly within the Network. And the Hardware is also working fine, since my usual way of trying things is running an Ubuntu from my USB and with it and the same Hardware it works.

The Network Configuration works for the most part, usually it recognizes the right Network and gets a 192.168.178.0 address and the right gateway with 192.168.178.1, but sometimes it decides to get an APIPA (or however that was called the 169.254...) adress.

This inconsistent behavior makes it hard to narrow down what the issue might be.

Btw Yesterday while I did setup the PC (installed Chipset/APU/Networkdrivers) and downloaded Office etc, the PC seemed like it had no Issues with connecting to the internet in Windows.

I've tried all suggestions on this Page.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom