PC slow after software update

A

Ap#2002

Hello respected Techies,

My PC which I bought in September 2020, has had a couple of Software updates to date and so far the pc has only Slowed down there have been no other issues other than the lost efficiency of my device.

Details about my device:

Model: HP Laptop 15s-du2xxx

Processor: Intel Core i3-1005G1

RAM, ROM: 8GB, 1TB

Security software : since the trails of pre-intstalled Avast and Mc.Afee were over, I uninstalled them and the in-built security system of my Windows OS is working fine I guess.

Hard drive space available : 246 free of 310 GB. Totally, 841GB free.

As I mentioned earlier, my PC was bought in September 2020. The first couple of months, the speed was perfect, the opening and closing of the applications including Chrome was well. But now, it takes time to load my computer folders and Chrome takes a lot of time to open.

In November 2020, the trial of the pre-installed Anti-virus software expired, hence I uninstalled it for keeping it from notifying me and I also read online that having multiple antivirus may also be one of the many reasons for a slow PC.

It's February 2021, there has been no Software update installations this year, yet, the PC has become slow this month. i tried clearing all the temporary files, deleting useless files in my drives, all my efforts were in vain.

I did not try to go to a service person or seek for help in the in-built Help.

Kindly help me in this regard; the soonest response will be highly appreciated

Thank you!

Continue reading...