URGENT HELP NEEDED! Windows 10 stuck in BSOD loop, will not boot into safe mode or recover!

R

Roy Soshard

I need urgent help with this... i have tried everything ive been able to find online, and nothing has worked. I have vital college work on the hard drive (a game in in the middle of making) and other personal things so i cant reset the pc wiping the files. The PC gives the BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED error usually twice before going to the “Windows hasnt loaded correctly” recovery screen. The PC will not boot in safe mode either.

I have tried Restoring windows to a restore point, and it failed. I have tried resetting the PC whilst keeping all my files, and it has failed. I have tried running various Command Prompt commands such as sfc /scannow which failed, a chkdsk command which took hours but ended on saying it failed to do something (cant remember and didnt take a picture) and a dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth command and they also did not achieve anything.

To summarise, my PC will not boot in anyway, the only thing i can access is the advanced recovery options including command prompt. The only thing i havent tried is resetting my pc wiping all the files, as this just isnt an option, i really need urgent help as files on this PC are vital to me passing my IT college course... ill put pictures below and how i got them, thanks.

3046a720-0ac2-4e5a-855d-31f9f32c230a?upload=true.jpg

The BSOD error i get upon booting my PC before it goes into recovery options ^

a57aaf67-1063-493a-acfe-96a5ac5574da?upload=true.jpg

The error recieved when trying to Reset my PC keeping my files and install a fresh versions of windows 10 ^

395e8d09-632b-446b-900f-11c0f5631f6a?upload=true.jpg

Error i get when trying to restore Windows 10 to a restore point ^

bf54cc8e-0a8e-4fcf-9030-d018fc50472b?upload=true.jpg

Error i get when trying to run sfc /scannow command in Command Prompt ^

c9445107-58cc-418e-8b43-5184de8f1f25?upload=true.jpg

Error i get when trying to run dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /RestoreHealth command in Command Prompt^

If you’re reading this, thank you, i really need urgent help with this. ill check back for responses here on my ipad frequently. Thanks!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom