HP Elitepad's productivity jacket's SD card slot/port does not work after windows 10 updates

K

KevinKuhn

Have a HP Elitepad 1000 G2 tablet, the tablet's productivity jacket's SD card slot/port/reader thing does not want to work, tried different memory card holders with the same SD card but does not pick up on windows (the same memory card holders works on both the other laptops perfectly fine with the SD card but not on the productivity jacket) it used to work before but after doing updates a while back the port stopped working (too many updates has been done cant remember what update was it that caused the problem). I have uninstalled the the SD drivers from device manager and restarted the tablet, i have tried updating the drivers, i have recently did all the latest updates on windows, i even went to the HP website where i got the touchscreen and audio drivers for the tablet (that worked fixing the touch and audio) but the sd drivers from hp does not work after i installed it, it still gives the same problem, i even did troubleshooting and that doesnt even work, please help to let me know what to do next.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom