Black Screen of Death crash in Windows 10

F

FlyingFlax

So since I bought my pc a year ago I encounter some weird issue: My PC crashes with a blackscreen of Death, sometimes I hear Audio until I press the power button for one second (Like I wanted to normally shut down the system) and it seems to shut down. It most likely happens in Davinci Resolve but MS Edge and Games sometimes get the PC to crash too but that is rare. I have collected a bunch of dump data and have attached them here.

I have already contacted the AMD Support and did everything they said but theres nothing more I can do. I have checked the system files, no errors, I have updated my drivers, problem isnt gone, I tried to fix the Voltage of the processor, wasnt the fix, I disabled XMP, didnt fix the issue, I uninstalled my drivers with DDU and reinstalled them without connecting to a network, didnt fix, I disabled Hardware acceleration, didnt fix the issue and so on. I did so much I dont remember it all. And no stress test does output a error. My hardware is cooled very well, so that cant be a problem.

My Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Stock with Bequiet! Dark Rock Slim

Ram: G.skill Aegis 16G in Dual channel on auto in the Bios (Fixing the Voltage didnt help)

MB: AsRock B450m pro4

GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700XT OC 8G stock

SSD (NVME): Samsung 970 Evo 1tb

SSD (SATA): Samsung 850 Evo 500gb (tried Windows on both drives, issue occures on both)

PSU: Corsair TX650M 80 Plus Gold 650W

Hope you can help me with my issue :D

Continue reading...