Upgraded to Windows Enterprise via Microsoft Store. Did not activate upon installation and when I click my purchase in my Microsoft account I get a 40

C

ceponatia

As the title says, I upgraded to Windows Enterprise in the Microsoft Store. I had a couple problems getting it to install and at one point it even deactivated my copy of Windows Home and I had to re-enter THAT activation code. I finally got it to upgrade and now it's saying my copy of Windows isn't activated again. I went to my Microsoft account, found my receipt for Windows 10 Professional (even though I wound up getting Enterprise somehow..?) but when I click it I get a dolled-up 404 error page. Come on. This is the second time I've had activation issues in the last year and the first time I just ended up formatting all of my SSDs and starting over because nobody could figure out what was going on. This time it's not my PC, it's Microsoft's website. I know there are probably 0 people here who work at Microsoft so I'm guessing nobody can help me once again, but has anyone else had this issue? Is there anything I can do? Hell, I don't even see an option to request a refund.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom