Constantly getting BSODs

D

djoleZH

Hello, I bought a new MOBO, CPU and RAM about a month ago. I put all of that into my computer, checked everything twice, and then started it. But there was a problem, I didn't know that I need to reinstall Windows when I change my MOBO, so I did that. I went with the Windows 10 Pro version, but without a key. About 7 days after that, I started getting BSODs. I was trying to figure out what was happening, and everytime I somehow managed to start my Windows again(sometimes just restarting the computer, sometimes plugging and unplugging the cables, sometimes system restore, sometimes chkdsk). Anyway, the BSOD's that I've been getting are mostly Critical Process Died and Unexpected store exception. And, every time I fixed it, about 7 days later, it would start giving me BSOD's again. So I thought maybe it's something to do with the windows activation, because I chose the Pro one without the key. Right now, I am using my old computer because I don't really want to waste any more time trying to figure out the problem on my own. So I am asking you.

Also, sometimes when I tried booting into Safe Mode, I would get BSOD even in Safe Mode. Viruses definetely are not the problem, because I reinstalled Windows a week ago, and I am getting BSODs again. And also, everytime I got the BSOD, I heard some weird click in my computer's case.

Please help me, thanks.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom