Why I can't normally use Microsoft Store(downloading, installing) on VMachine? How I would signin to Store on VMachine?

M

MichałŻelazek

Hi,

I've installed Virtual Machine via Hyper V on this ISO from: Virtual Machines - Microsoft Edge Developer

I mean Windows 10.

After full Windows Update I need to install Windows Terminal from Microsoft Store.

That's the plan for now.

But the deal I have here is that to download any app, program ect, you need to login to Store by your E-mail.

So when I put my email which I used to use as my Microsoft Account in Store an on my Local Win10.

The store is telling me that I had have installed that program already.

Which is not true. I have this app but on my local OS.

The Question:

1.This account defenetly has a conflict with my local machine already logeed in to the store. But for me is the only one account Why I can't use this local account (e-mail connected already with store) in my new Virtual Machine?

2.When I changed local e-mail to different *** Email address is removed for privacy *** - Store is saying It should be school or work account not a private one - what?

3. How I could use Microsoft Store for downloading programs like 'Windows Terminal' in my Virtual Machine with special 90 days licenced ISO of Windows 10? How to login to the Store so Licens is O.K. and I'd can use the Store without issues?

4. What is the trick to skip problem of login to Microsoft Store on Virtual Machine by HyperV?

For me was obvious that I should use my Microsoft accout with the licens key ect. which is as well my local email.

If not, so how I would signin to Store on VMachine?

I'm not finding answer any where for now..

Thank you

Cruzo23

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom