BSOD and Game Crashes

B

BWR Schism

I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU. I had an Asus ROG STRIX Z270e and i5 7600k and upgraded to the Asus ROG STRIX z490e with an i7 10700K.

I've had constant BSOD issues since installing (about 3 errors through 4 hours of game play a night). The 3 main errors have been Memory management, PFN List Corrupt, and Page fault in non fault area. I have recently played escape from tarkov, valheim, raft, gloomhaven, and rocket league which have all crashed. I mainly get BSOD while playing tarkov which is a high ram usage game. The other programs mainly cause the crash to desktop only.

I have clean installed windows, run multiple checks such as "sfc scan now" in command prompt, removed my CPU OC, ran windows memory scan (it says my ram is fine). I have wiped and reinstalled the partitions on my harddrives. I have downloaded samsung magician and scanned my ssd (it says my ssd is healthly) I have reinstalled my gpu driver. I have downloaded intel's program to check drivers (it said my intel drivers are up to date). I have increased my page file incase it was still ram.

After doing all these adjustments and getting a few windows updates, I didn't have the BSOD for a week or so until again tonight. That being said my games have kept crashing and going to my desktop without error message through this whole time. I'm lost on what I could do next outside of try to return my motherboard. I've heard mixed things on window's memory test vs Memtest 86. I lost my flash drive so I have a new one coming in this week. Should I use that test instead of relying on the windows test? One thing someone mentioned to me was updating my BIOS. I don't know much about it and I thought being that my MB was new, that would be unnecessary. What are y'alls thoughts on that?

Edit:

Here is the link to my one drive with 2 mini dumps from tonight if that helps

Continue reading...