Laptop getting slow after the 20H2 Update.

C

Cosmic Abhilash

It is a shame that, Windows, who boasts itself as supreme operating system can't handle updates. I can tell you for sure that Windows 10 is slower than its predecessors.

My laptop is a HP Pavilion x360 with i5-8th Gen and a 8GB RAM with 4GB DDR. It is just 2 years old and for the last 5-6 months it has unexpectedly slowed down. But not to mention; just 3 days ago, a new update came; Windows 20H2 Update, and it ruined everything. Now I can't open any web browser, give any load, can't open applications, the task bar won't open, laptop would freeze, etc. In a nutshell, the laptop is in a verge of crashing.

I don't understand that why isn't Microsoft doing anything about it. Well, we can't do anything about it; why? Cause we have no option! You simply can't expect a Windows user to shift to Mac or Linux, especially if you have entire house in that computer(metaphorically).

Microsoft can take complains about scammers and try to defend its reputation. 048c49b8-6f58-4fb2-bc8a-f85f379e79ca?upload=true.png

Right above the text box when you are about to post. BUT CAN'T FIX THE UPDATE PROBLEM.

I paid >$1000 for this laptop and then seeing its poor performance...its just annoying. Believe me, when a new competitor will come which will be very user friendly and compatible and lag free, people won't even think twice to shift from Windows to that new one. Mark my words.

I had to End Task of the Windows Module Install Worker in the Task Manager to stop any downloading of updates and get this laptop going. That's why I can now at least open this browser.

And I am dead sure; that I am not the only one to face this problem. I bet nearly 99% of Windows 10 users face this prob. and Windows doesn't care to fix this.

It is simply annoying! I just want to go Bill Gates and show the laptop so that at least he can see what's happening. He may be buying 10 laptops because it's his company but we buy once in 3-4 years.

Continue reading...