Kernel-Power 41 (63) issue

R

Raywb142

Hello, I've been having an issue for a few months now with my computer blue-screening, completely rebooting without a blue-screen, and a few other things. In November, I replaced my GPU and as a result also replaced everything in my computer except for the PSU and Storage drives. Since upgrading, I've had an issue that seems to effect my computer sometimes at random points, and in random ways.

The majority of the time, it crashes on startup and shutdown. It gives me a bluescreen giving stop codes: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION.

But sometimes, it crashes randomly. These crashes are rarely blue-screens. Yesterday an application started locking up, and as I was trying to close it, the entire system ended up completely locking up (causing all applications to crash, it seems, since my LED's in my computer all stopped working; I could still do CTRL+ALT+DEL and open task manager but it was also locked up in the information it gave. I could close applications, but it didn't do anything) and I had to hard-reboot the computer. There was a point where the system just completely rebooted itself, no bluescreen, just crash and reboot. Applications will often not function correctly, and installations can have issues, too.

I've been having strange internet issues that seem to change a lot. For a month it was hard spikes in ping that no one else in my house was getting, and now the spikes are gone, but I get disconnected from FFXIV servers three to four times a day when none of my friends have ever had that happen. This could be unrelated, I just thought I'd add it in for the information.

I know that this is likely a power issue, but I'm just not sure how to check, nor do I understand what I'm looking for when I do. To me, it seems the motherboard isn't getting enough power, or the power is dropping at points that make the computer malfunction. I'm just not sure how to go about finding out. I've done a lot of research but I just thought I'd shoot a question on here and maybe get some good insight. Thank you.

Errors:

98f2a71f-7dbf-4d4d-88e3-f9e005986326?upload=true.png

Voltages:

fde9304f-e6d6-4531-812d-dd71c2a39502?upload=true.png

Currents:

8b9b35ea-6adc-45f0-93c5-c27c1e87384d?upload=true.png

Continue reading...