Constant BSODs on ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop

S

Shrimplyamazing

I've got an Asus A15 TUF Gaming FX505DV Laptop and it keeps randomly bluescreening. doesn't seem to have a particular pattern, sometimes during intensive gaming, sometimes during non-intensive browsing, sometimes 5 minutes after startup. sometimes it'll happen three times a day several days a week and then it'll go a week without happening. I've tried updating Windows, updating graphics drivers, BIOS, back-dating drivers, and windows updates to before when I noticed the bsods happening (this was months ago now), tested the memory, but to no avail. Eventually, I completely reinstalled windows and that seemed to make it go away for a few months but it has started up again. at this point I'm not really sure what to do. I've seen on line that apparently the minidump files can be useful to get an idea of whats wrong so I've attached a link to a zip file of the last 11 minidump files from the last 11 BSODs. I've also listed below a list of different crash messages that have appeared at various different points on the Bluescreens:

shrimplyamazing dump files.zip

different messages:

kmode exception not handled

critical structure corruption

critical process died

(these ones i've only ever gotten like once:)

video scheduler internal error

page fault in nonpaged area

irql_not_less_or_equal

Specs:
Windows 10 Home
AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H Processor with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.3 GHz
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2060,6GB GDDR6

16GB DDR4-2400 SO-DIMM
512GB M.2 NVMe™ PCIe® 3.0 SSD

Thanks for any help in advance

Continue reading...

Back