Can't sign in to Microsoft/Windows account on laptop

A

ArceeMedicbot

I have a Sony Vaio laptop that was working fine until the most recent windows update. I updated and when my laptop turned back on, it asked me for my password and then said it was wrong. I use a 4-digit code to sign in, but it kept saying it was wrong. So I used my full password and it said it was wrong. Then I made a new password and it still said it's the wrong password. Meanwhile, I'm 100% sure it's the right password, as I signed in on both my phone and my desktop and my old ancient laptop using the exact same password and I could sign in with no troubles. The problem I'm having on the Vaio is that I literally can not do anything because it asks me for the password. I can't bring up a command prompt, start the laptop in safety mode, roll back the update, NOTHING- because every time I do, it asks me for the password. I'm literally locked out of my laptop, all because I updated it.

I'm not sure what category to put this in, so apologies if it's in the wrong space. I'm just frustrated having to use my gaming desktop and my ancient laptop that overheats for work. I don't know what else I'm supposed to do here, so any help is much appreciated.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom