SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT when shutting down laptop

S

SpanishMoss00

When I was shutting down my Dell Laptop, when a error box popped up, with text that I didn't have time to read before the system shutdown.

To clarify, it was not a blue screen, and when I booted back up, I was taken to desktop like normal, NOT windows recovery. After looking around a bit,

I found the .dmp file containing the crash dump info. I will post a few different error reports in this thread.

==================================================================================================

PC Specs (if applicable to this issue)

CPU: Intel i5-7300HQ

RAM: 24GB

Storage: SSD and HDD

GPU 0: Intel HD Graphics 630

GPU 1: NIVIDA GeForce GTX 1050 ti

=================================================================================================

Here is the crash report from WhoCrashed:

On Sun 3/14/2021 9:27:29 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\LiveKernelReports\win32k.sys-20210314-2127.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt)

Bugcheck code: 0xAB (0x3, 0x17190, 0x0, 0x118)

Error: SESSION_HAS_VALID_POOL_ON_EXIT

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a session unload occurred while a session driver still held memory.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

=================================================================================================

Here are the file downloads to analyze:

Actual .dmp file (zipped because it was 2.4GB): LINK Size=500MB

Report from WinDgb (in .txt): LINK Size=6KB

Thanks for your time!

-SpanishMoss

(Post version 2, messed up on first post)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom