BSoD problems on GT76 Titan DT 9SG Windows 10

T

TroyAHill

Since around December 16th, 2020, I've been getting a ton of BSoD's, on what started out to be every few days, but since mid January, occurs on a daily basis, the error code's I get are

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
BAD_POOL_CALLER
KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
KMODE_DRIVER_ERROR
PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
APC_INDEX_MISMATCH
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
CRITICAL_SERVICE_FAILED
UNEXPECTED_KERNAL_MODE_TRAP
CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY
KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I have used DISM, driver verifier, memory diagnostic, bluescreen viewer, intel diagnostic tool, userbenchmark(which showed my processor was underperforming), bitdefender, process explorer, chkdsk, and DDU to try and figure out the problem, but all of them came up with nothing. I also completely reset my pc and windows and it still occurs, I have also rolled back my graphic card drivers to see if that made a difference and it didn't do anything. I've even ran my windows with just microsoft services running and my laptop will still crash, some files I have seen pop up in my stop codes are dxgmms2.sys, XtuAcpiDriver.sys, zttap300.sys(zerotier system file, got zerotier after the crashing began though) and winio64.sys. I have also ran OCCT for stress tests and monitoring and it also is not detecting any errors in the graphics card, memory, motherboard, or CPU and it shows my PSU is pulling the wattage it needs. I have also done the memory switch of taking out the memory and seeing if it still crashes and putting it into different slots to no avail.

Specs:
Processor: i9-9900k
Graphics Card: GEFORCE RTX 2080
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. MS-17H1 REV:1.0
Memory: 64GB DDR4 2667MHz SDRAM (2x32GB PC4-21300 Samsung M471A4G43MB1-CTD)
Hard Drive: STL1000LM049-2GH172
SSD: 2 500GB SSD's in RAID0 Configuration
Also have 2 external monitors attached if that means anything

Hoping someone can help so I can get past these problems with my computer.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom