Problems after installing a new graphics card

K

Kai Doepke

Greetings,

A few years ago I had a Gigabyte 250 1GB [COLOR=rgba(67, 67, 67, 1)]GDDR3 that stopped working. For the past few years I would play games like Age of Empires 3 and Age of Empires 3 and Age of Mythology. unfortunately I was not able to play Age of Mythology anymore due to bad performance of the computer and Age of Empires 3 would crash middle of the game. I then installed a crack version of Age of Empires 2 that required more requirements, but I was able to play about 15 minutes of AoE2 then the game crashed. So i needed to get a graphics card and maybe more RAM. So I finally bought a 2nd hand Graphics card which is a Radeon RX 570 series 4GB GDDR5. I used a DDU to remove the previous GPU driver and then installed the new one.

Now programs open up slower and AoM crashes the PC most times and AoE2 crashes the PC when it gets to the main menu and cant even get into a game.

I have tried reinstalling the driver and I have ran anti virus and cmd prompts like scannow and CHKDSK and a few other things. I am running Windows 7 if that helps and have a 3rd Gen motherboard. It can't be the games due to the fact that some games it was better without a graphics card as well.[/COLOR]

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom