How do I disable as much Windows Ink as possible while retaining pressure sensitivity?

P

Pankeki

My Wacom tablet used to work fine (after I disabled everything on the Windows Pen & Ink screen and removed "hold to right click", which is on a different screen), but it suddenly started giving me Windows features that are terrible.
1. Dragging the pen in a browser window counts as scrolling, which means I can no longer click and drag on text normally; I have a pen command to scroll through the Wacom software, so I don't need the default drag to also be scroll.
2. Even though I disabled "hold to right click", that behavior is still present in browsers.

3. That blue teardrop thing always shows up when I tap on text fields.

4. Swiping goes back and forward between pages, which is too easy to do by accident, and also not necessary because Alt + Left/Right Arrow is faster.

5. My pen's custom right click command works in browsers, but not on desktop nor explorer.

I want all of this to be fixed, so how do I do that? I think Microsoft should make it easier to reconfigure tablet features (as in get rid of everything except pressure sensitivity).

Continue reading...