BSOD while heavy use of pc

J

jhollis505

Hello, I've build a new pc recently and have been having some issues. When I first built it, and while trying to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, I kept getting BSODs. I followed some info online (it was a couple of weeks ago and don't remember what I did besides updating some drivers), then my pc was working just fine. I ordered a new nvme ssd and did a fresh install of Windows 10 on it. Now I'm playing RDR 2 and am having the same issue, however, updating drivers did not correct the issue. I have tested two sets of ram with the system, both tested without errors. However, the ram I currently have in the pc, I have made the timings in the bios what they are rated for and tuned the Infinity Fabric to 1600mhz. I did try the ram out at the default settings for bit and the pc was running fine while playing RDR 2 for about a hour (it takes roughly 15 to 30 mins for the BSOD to happen), but I didn't have them on default for too long. My gpu and cpu are not overclocked. I have tested both of them with AIDA64 without issue. The only other game I have installed and have played is Prey 2017 and I have played that game for hours without having a BSOD. Any help is appreciated. And if any more info is needed, let me know. Thank you.

Here is the OneDrive link for 3 DMP files, MSinfo32, and Aida64 Summery: DMP

Also, the newest DMP was made following info from:

Other info that might not be included with summery:

RAM: XPG Z1 3200 AX4U320038G16A-DBZ

SSD: XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB

Nvidia driver 461.92

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom