Issue with Bluetooth Headphones on Windows 10

K

Kyusari

Greetings everyone,

for the last few days I've had issues with my MPOW059 Bluetooth Headphones. I've had these for roughly a month, and for the most part they have worked without any problems. That is, until a few days ago. I had to format my PC and after connecting the headphones, the issues began. Randomly, the sound would have some interference for a while, and if I paused the source, no sound at all would come out. The Headpones are displayed as connected, and set as the default output device, but absolutely no sound come out of them. If I try to disconnect them and reconnect, then they aren't even treated as an audio output device at all. I have no idea what is causing this, especially since they worked well before, but it's been driving me absolutely insane. I've tried every general Bluetooth problem solution I could find but nothing seems to work. I can confirm the headphones are not at fault since they still work perfectly with my phone via Bluetooth. I should also mention that while my laptop has a bluetooth adapter built in, I have deactivated it and been using an USB dongle, since the in built one tended to lag. But again, I never had any issues of this sort before formatting using this exact setup.

Continue reading...