Condenser microphone in rear Mic Input merges with the Line-in input so my microphone audio is played back constantly

T

Teh Sp0oki bear

TV is connected to my Line-In port via 3.5mm Jack. This picks up my TV audio and I can listen to it by listening to the line in device. I have recently bought a small condenser mic that plugs into the Rear Mic Input Port. This microphone works as I have tested it without the Line-In being connected. When I connect the microphone so the TV and Mic Input are both connected, then as I playback my TV(Line-Input) audio it also plays back the audio of my mic, even when "listen to this device " is switched off. They both appear to merge together which is an issue for me as I want to stream gameplay from my video game console without hearing myself.

I understand that this issue seems a little complex and from doing a little searching online, I feel like it may be an issue unique to me. Just throwing it out there and seeing if something sticks.

TL;DR

Microphone audio is merging with Line-In playback audio so I hear myself from the microphone.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom