Battery Notifications Not Showing During Fullscreen Mode

P

Petter Wilhelmsen

Hi,

I'm starting to get really frustrated with Windows. The battery notifications have stopped showing up during fullscreen mode, so when I watch something, it will just die without letting me know it's got a low battery.

I've checked all my battery settings, and they are fine. I checked to see if the critical battery notification shows up when not in fullscreen mode, and it does. I adjusted the critical level to 23% and waited for it to reach that level, and it got triggered.

Then I adjusted it to 20% to see if it would trigger when I was in fullscreen, and it did not. However, after doing this, my laptop seems to be unable to readjust the critical level. It's just always on 20 something. I tried to change it manually, and realized after a while that it just reverts back to 20. Then I tried clicking the "Restore plan defaults" button, and seemingly it worked, as the number changed back to 2, but the computer was still in power saving mode. I even tried restarting the laptop, but it still didn't help.

So, I have the first problem, and by testing the first problem, I created a second problem. Help.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom